Sunday 4 December 2011

PLEASE CALL!!

 

I have got to say a big thanks to all at the Irish Times for affording me my first ever Full page broadsheet piece(web version here)Thanks Ciara and the features Editor for elaevating my project.
One of my main reasons for making contact with the paper was to let more peole know about my project and to let them  know that the project was still going.
I am still shooting and I would like more sitters to get in touch with me.
So if there is anyone you know who is about to make this big move please point them to this page or my viewbook site where thy will find my contact details.
you can find me at dmon@me.com or call on 087 2247020
You can be guaranteed of a great night shoot and a fantastic momento of a time of significant meaning in your own personal history.


Above is the on leaving video presentation put together last summer.
My hope is to complete the project by making a piece 12 minutes in duration and showing it around the world next march.
So far It looks like we have a date in Alabama with a New York,and Chicago date looking possible.
If you can help piggy back this video presentation onto any event already arranged for St paricks day celebrations in your community (no matter where) please contact me (details as above)
Big thanks as always
REMEMBER THE SHARE BUTTON IS ON THE TOP RIGHT OF THE PAGE
PLEASE USE IT NOW TO GET THIS MESSAGE TO MANY
david



6 comments:

  1. All of it looks fantastic David. Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks ARTUR AND BIG THANKS FOR THE TWEET!
    THAT'S ONE OF THE MANY WAYS TO PUSH THINGS ALONG!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. no problem David, it's tweeted and shared as well so good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. C'est très beau David, Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AH! Mercie bien Didier!!
    si tout va bien la version définitive sera encore meilleure
    merci encore!
    david

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done David on the RTE interview!

    ReplyDelete